The Stoughton House is an historic mansion that has previously served as a private residence, an inn, and a hospital. It has been beautifully restored with warm, inviting common areas, plus 27 residential rooms of varying size and shape, each with a private bath. Some are large enough to accommodate a couple. The rooms are steeped in history and the architectural detail is notable.
There is a welcoming sun room, music in the large living room and a bright and cheery library on the second floor. These areas provide opportunities to interact with other residents or to provide a comfortable space to entertain family members.
We care for our residents by offering services that allow them to maintain their independent lifestyles. We offer many activities that are challenging both physically and mentally and prepare fresh, nutritious meals every day.
Residential rates at Stoughton House include:
- Private room with private bath
- Individual thermostat for temperature control
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Medication management or assistance
- Emergency call system (small additional fee)
- Three family-style meals per day plus snacks
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to cable TV and telephone services (additional fee)
- Assistance with management of finances
- Activity programs
- Local transportation available
- Short-stay assistance for recuperation or caregiver vacation.