Cox House is an attractively restored home with six apartments in the main building and one studio unit. Each apartment has a living room, bedroom and bathroom with shower; plus a kitchenette where residents can prepare their own meals. They also have the option of freshly-cooked meals at the Stoughton House each day at 12:30 PM for a small donation.
The grounds at the Cox House provide a beautiful place for our residents to garden or simply enjoy their surroundings. Residents are also encouraged to join in resident activities at both the Evarts and Stoughton Houses five days each week.
Residential rates at the Cox House include:
- Building and grounds management
- Access to cable TV and telephone service
- Washing machine and dryer on premises
- Parking space for a personal vehicle
- Access to activity programs at Evarts House and Stoughton House
- Local transportation available by others
- Snow and trash removal.