Evarts House offers affordable living with comforts that make this a truly welcoming living experience. This beautifully restored residence has a bright and inviting library with comfortable furnishings and a dining room complete with a fireplace where freshly prepared meals are served three times daily.
The library provides plenty of space to read and there are two sitting areas for socializing or planned activities. Each room varies in size, shape, and architectural details and some are large enough to accommodate a couple.
Evarts House is a two story facility with elevator. All 12 rooms have private bathrooms and handicap showers. Cable television and Arial pendant call buttons are each available for a monthly fee.
We support you by providing services that permit an independent lifestyle. Choose from a list of activities that keep you physically active and stimulate your mind.
Residential rates at Evarts House include:
- Private room with private bath
- Individual thermostat for temperature control
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Medication management or assistance
- Emergency call system (small additional fee)
- Three family-style meals per day plus snacks
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to cable TV and telephone services (additional fee)
- Assistance with management of finances
- Activity programs
- Local transportation available
- Short-stay assistance for recuperation or caregiver vacations.